Feng Shui Higher Diploma
Feng Shui Research Center acknowledges individuals who have completed theory and practice training on Xuan Kong Feng Shui in two ways. A higher diploma is issued and the individual is given recognition on the Practitioners page.
Minimum requirements include:
2. Adequate participation in the advanced Feng Shui mailing list to show understanding of theory
3. 2 written consultations using the Flying Star technique
4. Attending Professional Seminar Modules 1-4 or Dynamic Xuan Kong Feng Shui offered by Feng Shui Research Center or official local FSRC internationally is a must but attending these seminars can be within 24 months from graduation
The written consultation reports are to be sent one at a time. The first one will be corrected by Master Yu and guidelines will be given to improve the technique of auditing. A second audit of a different site is then to be submitted. If this one is satisfactory, the application to be certified is considered successful. If this is not satisfactory, a third audit of a different site will have to be submitted. If this is still unsatisfactory, the candidate will have to start all over again with the first report three months later. This process can be endless. The diploma will not be issued until the audit report is satisfactory. This submission of practical work is part of the training.
Once all of the above criteria have been met, the Feng Shui Research Center will issue a Higher Diploma of Feng Shui Education signed by Master Joseph Yu.
The successful graduate will be recognized as a practitioner trained by FSRC on the practitioners page. The graduate must upgrade his knowledge by attending Dynamic Xuan Kong Feng Shui or Feng Shui Professional Course Modules 1-4 within 24 months from the date of graduation. The practitioner must meet with the professional standard set by FSRC to maintain his status.
Examination Fees: 280 USD to be sent in together with the first written audit reports.
Feng Shui - Master of Feng Shui Designation
I am happy to see many kind and compassionate people in all parts of the world learning the art of Feng Shui, Four Pillars of Destiny and Zi Wei Dou Shu. They are also doing very well to apply what they learn to help people to live in harmony with nature. Many of them are continuously upgrading themselves. The knowledge and moral standard of these wonderful people give them the qualification to be Feng Shui Masters.
Feng Shui Research Center has decided to offer Master of Feng Shui Diploma to senior practitioners who have a minimum of 5 years of practice, acquired sufficient knowledge and shown integrity in their personality. To qualify for the title of Master of Feng Shui, they need to accumulate 15 credits through attending seminars and examination offered by Feng Shui Research Center. Courses available are
1. Advanced Feng Shui (4 Day seminar, carries 4 credits)
2. Four Pillars of Destiny (2 Day seminar, carries 2 credits)
3. Advanced Four Pillars of Destiny (4 Day seminar, carries 4 credits)
4. Zi Wei Dou Shu (4 Day seminar, carries 4 credits)
5. Higher Diploma (Practical Feng Shui, carries 2 credits)
6. Yijing Divination (4 Day seminar, carries 4 credits)
7. Water Methods and Xuan Kong Da Gua (5 Day seminar, carries 5 credits)
Feng Shui correspondence course, Advanced Level is prerequisite.
,  or , and  are compulsory.
A kind heart and sincerity towards knowledge are necessary qualities to qualify.
Qualified candidates with 15 credits and at least 5 years practical experience will take a practical examination. With satisfactory results, the applicant will receive the Master of Feng Shui Diploma. He can use the following signature in their business cards:
Master of Feng Shui
Feng Shui Research Center